National Park Foundation

Check out http://www.nationalparks.org/explore-parks, the official website of the National Park Foundation, which is the charitable partner of the National Park Service.

If you use the search bar in the top right, you can go to a park’s page, where you can find all sorts of information about the park. For example, I searched for Yosemite and came to this page, where you can see the weather at the park, the park’s wildlife, a list of things to do while you’re there, and even a group of photos taken by visitors, like this one:

If you’re planning a visit to a national park, this website is a must-see, so that you can get the most out of your trip!

Cullen

3 thoughts on “National Park Foundation

1. This is a cool website with some awesome pictures!

I like the travel ideas page where it suggests good parks to visit on a long weekend. I also liked that they suggest parks for different pursuits, like surfing national parks.

I’m planning on visiting to Acacia National Park this summer so this website is perfect!

2. After realizing the few national parks that I have been to compared to other students, I was planning on visiting some in the near future, maybe even this summer. I have yet to do any research of which ones I would like to visit, so this website will be extremely helpful. It will allow me to see what each park has to offer and maybe even discover a park that I would never be interested in before.

The section “Real Stories From Park Fans” is also interesting, giving me some feedback of people who have already visited the park. Reading their opinions may impact the park I decide to go to.

3. I like this website for the ease in which you can search for and learn multitudes about any of the national parks.
    As someone who has never been to a national park, i enjoyed learning about different parks and their importance to the environment and tourism.
    The site makes it easy to plan a trip to any national park and explains the work of the National Park Foundation.