Just a reminder to come get help starting your project in the Spatial Analysis Lab. Myself, Professor Kim, and the interns can all help. Some of the things we can help with:
- Talking you through ideas for your project. We can help you figure out what’s doable and what might be too complicated for this assignment
- Help you find data for your project
- Make sure the data is saved properly in your folder (and backed up in case of disaster)
- Help you manipulate or analyze your data if need be
- Help you with specific questions about how to use the ArcMap program (layout view, labels, changing colors, etc)
I am usually in the lab 9-5 Monday-Friday, and Kim is often here during those times. Interns are scheduled throughout the week. Here is the link to check the SAL schedule and see when they are working: https://blog.richmond.edu/sal/sal-schedule/
Feel free to drop in, but also feel free to email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) to check to make sure I will be there when you come by. This way you can be sure not to miss me and not waste any time!