Final Thoughts…. :)

The thing I have enjoyed most about this class is its honesty. When I learned school technology was on the course list, I assumed that I would be in a class that glorified tech for all of its greatness, and ignored the unintended consequences that technology can sometimes have in education. 

I also appreciated the exposure to new tools and applications and the freedom to explore them on my own. I believe the only tool we had to use was Flipgrid, and it turned out to be user-friendly and appropriate for what you needed us to do. With every other assignment, there were multiple websites and apps we could use to get our work done. I like being given options and exploring what works best for me.

In addition, I also enjoyed the conversation and reflection around how technology influences every other educational topic. It is a joy to converse with colleagues and to learn from them too. 

Also, I appreciate that the assignments given were relevant to my current position. I was able to reflect and grow as a professional and also use things that I’ve learned in this class to share with other colleagues. The relevancy allowed me to apply leadership skills in my school building and feel confident while doing it. 

I will remember every tool I used to complete assignments in this class because I was allowed to explore, engage and reflect without any pressure of doing things perfectly! 

Happy surgery, Dr. Richardson. You will be in my thoughts.

REST and FOLLOW DIRECTIONS (that is usually extremely difficult for educators)!