Introduction-Abigail Bangs

1 Comment on Introduction-Abigail Bangs

Hello, Hello! My name is Abigail Bangs, however I can go by Abby, Abs, Abigail, really anything (for the most part,) I don’t mind. My pronouns are she/her/hers and I was born and raised in Springfield, Virginia, which is adjacent to DC. Coming to URichmond was not a long drive at all, only around 1.5 hours; so coming here didn’t feel like coming to university, which was weird. A part of me feels like traveling far for college is almost like a wright of passage, which I know isn’t true. Anyways, I have one brother who is around 2 years older than me, his name is Will. Then my parent’s names are Gary and Mabel, Gary being from Iowa and Mabel being from the Philippines. I have one dog, her name is Bea, and she’s a selective sweetheart. Bea often does not like children, nor does she like other dogs; my guess is that she feels overwhelmed by them but I don’t really know. Anyways, Bea is a husky/shepherd mix, with heterochromia, meaning she has two different colored eyes. I love spending time with Bea, but recently since she’s not at UR, I’ve loved spending time with Emmett the therapy dog, when passing by.

Some of my favorite activities include working out, sleeping, listening to music, watching anime, and most of all, spending time with cherished friends. That last one is a little iffy since I consider myself an introvert with extroverted tendencies, but I do love hanging out with them so it’s okay. My music taste is very much all over the place, where some days I feel like listening to super depressing music, and then other days alternative rock-it varies day to day. However, my top guilty pleasure is listening to anime openings when I workout, or really any time because I correlate them with hype intros to shows, so it in turn makes me hype lol. Anyways, I’m looking forward to class with everyone!

Here’s me in DC lol

This is my mom, dad, and Bea

1 thought on “Introduction-Abigail Bangs