Gwen Savidge

1 Comment on Gwen Savidge

Hi! My name is Gwen Savidge. My pronouns are she/her and I am from Jupiter, Florida. I was born and raised in the sunny state of Florida, always either at the beach or hanging out with friends on the boat. I have two sisters, Ali is a junior at Tufts University and Pryce is an eighth-grader at The Benjamin School. I am very close to my sisters, especially my older sister Ali. In addition, my parents are both from the northeast. While my dad is from Trenton, New Jersey, my mom is from Plymouth, Massachusetts. To complete my family, we have a yellow lab named Marley that we rescued from The Second Chance Rescue after fostering her for 2 months. Other than hanging at the beach, I love to travel with my friends and family. Before COVID-19, my family and I went to South Africa, Zambia, and Zimbabwe, and had the chance to stay on a reserve with wild animals and experience the true wilderness. I hope to continue to travel once all the borders re-open. When I am not with friends, I love to watch Bachelor in Paradise, Love Island UK, and Big Brother. While my parents are not a fan of these choices of shows, they continue to watch them with me. Having never moved from Florida, being at the University of Richmond is a new journey that I am excited to begin.

Greg and Jess Savidge. with Gwen Savidge

My yellow lab, Marley

1 thought on “Gwen Savidge