This week week I was unable to attend our rehearsal due to a swim meet, and they decided to cancel due to low attendance. We have a pretty solid hold on our scene so a week off will not set us back. I plan on getting the script for act 4 out to the group relatively soon, if we are still needed to fill in. The OSHER participants expressed an interest in being able to look at the scene prior to the production if they were to perform it, so I will do my best to get that to them in the next week. We are getting more excited as the date of the production gets closer and look forward to seeing all the work the other groups have put into their scenes! We continue to leave the very end of the play up in the air until the day of the performance, but beyond that all of the staging etc. is set in stone. I have been very appreciative of the enthusiasm the OSHER players have exhibited thus far in the process and hope the high energy level will continue till the day of the performance! We will not meet next week as it is Thanksgiving break and the leaders will all be home for the holiday. Our next meeting will be December 2nd just two days before the production. We feel confident as a group that our scene will go smoothly and plan on working out any last minute details on the 2nd.