We’re pleased to announce a preliminary program for SubTech 2016. During the conference, we’re planning a series of plenary sessions, with sufficient flexibility to adapt content to incorporate participant ideas and collaborative conversations.
Here’s a brief list of planned plenary sessions,
as of early May 2016 updated for June 16.
- The State of ‘Substantive Technology’ in Legal Education and Law Practice.
- Learning Law and Advancing Justice by Coding Applications
- Developments in Artificial Intelligence and Law
- Design Thinking: A Workshop
- Teaching with Technology
- Virginia Access to Justice Technology Initiatives
Read the complete SubTech 2016 Schedule as of June 16 2016
Stay tuned for additional details.