Comedy

My initial reaction to the question “what does comedy mean to you?” was to think about a comedy movie. Comedy movies, i believe, have skewed my perception of what “comedy” is. To me, it symbolizes something that will make me laugh out loud. This idea has been disproved simply by reading a short article about Joseph Haydn. In music, Comedy is found in the structure of a song, and doesn’t necessarily make us laugh. However, it enhances the entertainment that the song provides us with.

After thinking about it, I find it extremely hard to pair the word “comedy” with one single definition. The reason i say this is because there are many different uses of comedy and situations in which we see it. For example, a joke (comedy) can be used to make someone laugh intentionally, but can also be used to ease the tension or awkwardness of a situation. That is just a simple example of the different uses of comedy. Hopefully studying Haydn and comedy in music will help me find a better definition of what comedy really is.

2 Responses to Comedy

1. By visiting your website i am glad to get some more details and information that is really helpful for me.I like your show a lot.I love to watch comedy shows as i get details for your show it make me excited.I have seen all the analysis that you have entered here on this webpage.I am enjoying to read your article that you have entered here on this webpage regarding,”Comedy”The comedy shows are on the top demand during these days with great effect ability. For more information you can visit our website and get proper booking with huge services with fun. Don’t forget to click on link http://www.laughatyourselffirst.com/videos.html

2. I have bookmarked to my favourites|added to bookmarks.