warm or cold, I will have a great time!

When I am lucky enough to have some free time on a marvelous day like today I find myself compelled to spend some time outside.  Things like throwing the frisbee around or walking along the water just seem to the logical things to do.  One wouldn’t know it was February 1st by the weather outside.  Although this unseasonable weather is a bit strange, I’ve got to say it’s incredibly enjoyable.  I do not know if I should be concerned that the weather is so warm when it is suppose to be a lot colder or just enjoy it while I have the chance.    

I did not go to the river once last year.  I did not even know of its location until the Earth Lodge initiation at the end of the year.   I find myself wanting to go down to the river.  I could go to Pony Pasture where I could enjoy a bonfire or go sit by the water at Bell Isle. 

I have a friend who lives here in Richmond who says he gets tired of going down to the river.  I do not believe this would ever be the case with me.  I could ever get tired of being outside by such stunning scenery.   If I could, I would escape into the breathtaking wilderness every day where I would spend time with friends but also slip away for some time by myself.  Sadly, I do have priorities and do not have as much free time as I would like. 

Even if it was cold out right now, as long as I had the proper attire on of course, I would be doing activities outside.  I’d be content taking a nap in the middle of the fields, whether there was snow covering the ground or grass to lie on.