Blackboard Mobile Learn is live at the University of Richmond!

If you’re using a Sprint-powered Blackberry or Android phone or an iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch over WiFi, you’re able to take advantage of Blackboard Mobile Learn, an app that gives you access to your Blackboard courses anywhere.

You can download this app from the iPod App Store or the Sprint Android Market. After you install it, type in “University of Richmond” to select your school, and log in with your netID and password. Once you’re in, you’ll see all courses you’re currently enrolled in on your screen.

For more information on the features of Mobile Learn, check out Blackboard’s Mobile Learn demo page, which shows a video demo for each platform.

Previous

Students (and their grades) disappear from Spring ’10 Blackboard courses July 6!

Next

Blackboard Backpack disabled 7/19

1. xshuai

Tried on my iphone. It keeps on saying login failed. Even I used the same name and password with my laptop, which allows me to get in.

Any idea how to fix this issue?

2. Michelle Beck

I have uploaded the app “Blackboard Mobile Learn” for iPad . Apparently the free version isn’t yet available for University of Richmond yet.
    An e mail notification can be sent to your inbox when it is available.
    Elle

3. Kevin Bruny

Downloaded Blackboard Mobile Learn to my iPod with great ease and success. Now all the BB content is easily accessible on the road wherever there is wifi. Look forward to the day it becomes available in the non-sprint-droid market. All good stuff.

Powered by WordPress & Theme by Anders Norén