Act III: Week 5

We were unable to meet with the students at St. Joseph’s Villa this past Thursday because of an off-campus field trip that would not bring them back in time for our 1:00 time slot. We were excited to delve into working with them on the script, especially since we figured out roles for most of the students, but that will have to wait until we meet this week. At this point I almost expect¬†to receive a text from Timone, the coordinator from the Villa, ¬†every week saying that something has come up so the class in cancelled, but I have faith in the abilities of our students to learn their parts under the time crunch.