Total Points Possible: 100 (attributed to Fall 2019 LDST 488 grade)
Length: 1500-1800 words
Due Date: One week after completing your summer internship.
• Follow the assignment prompt/requirements.
• Late assignments will receive a 5 point grade reduction per day. If you communicate with Dr. Soderlund more than 24 hours in advance of the first week of class due date, small extensions may be granted.
Final Reflection Prompt
• Reflect on what you learned over the course of your internship, making explicit reference to the learning outcomes you discussed in your Personal Plan paper, Site Description and Personal Contribution paper and your Learning Contract. (40 points)
• Describe the way in which your leadership studies courses informed the way that you understood the organization with which you worked and the way that you approached your work. You should draw from your structured reflections throughout the summer to assist you in this process. (40 points)
• Make certain that your assignment has a clear and logical organization, makes use of free and effective transitions between ideas, and is free of grammatical, punctuation, and/or spelling errors. (20 points)