Armaan Imam: How Different Landscapes Have Shaped Me

Travel is not unique. However, what one gains out of it certainly is. I’ve been fortunate enough to travel to various places around the world in a process that I believe has shaped my identity. In essence, I feel that it is my global connections that truly represent who I am- as it has shaped my past, present and future. Ironically, travel is the sector that our family business is aligned to as well. Even though most of my adventures abroad have been with my family, this presentation will only consist of the adventures that I took up on my own. These experiences have not only shaped up my passion for travel but also exposed me to different cultures. The plethora of cultural landscapes that I have been exposed to and my interest in business and international affairs is what has allowed me to declare my concentration in ‘International Business’ here at the University of Richmond. One day, I hope to work in international organizations like the United Nations or the WorldBank and apply what I have learned from my interest in travel and business.

Visit my StoryMap!