- Increase awareness of global connections and diverse cultural geographies
- Encourage familiarity with geographic concepts (e.g., mobility, connectivity, nature-culture interaction, landscape)
- Conduct mapping and spatial analysis
- Bridge social and ecological analysis
- Understand and promote sustainability (perspectives, planning, and action)
- Experience hands-on and project-based learning with community and campus partners
After a pivotal experience with a waste audit, we have completed sustainability analysis in six group projects addressing campus as a living laboratory. Don’t miss the brief, eye-opening food waste video (57 sec.) made by I. Gomez-Torres.
To see other projects, look under the Assignment tab.