My research linked to my course

How does what I’ve learned about social utopias, past and present, influence my interpretation of the sources in my seminar paper

It is a really wide question. Focusing on my source, I have saw a lot of Utopias thinking  from our course.

1. From the Iron Council, the government tried to block the information about the war to the resident in the New Crobuzoner . Though may sound kind different, I have the same feeling of what Owen had down which only provided useful for society knowledge his education plan.

2. In the Utopia, More built an isolated community and that was what happened in new lanark and new harmony. There were isolated community in the outside and inside the community residents had to follow specific rules such as Owen’s regulation toward to inspiring people’s productive.

3. In Utopia, the residents are nice and well educated: that would be one of the reason why they can actually run such efficient political structure. In new lanark and new harmony, Owen really hoped to achieve in that way and he decided to focus on the education revolution because majority the first generation from this communities had the bad influence from the old society. So that would be the reason why owen set up the re-character school to regulate the children behaviors.