How do I organized my research

“What are the hierarchies of information in my research. Other than chronologically, how can I organize your research and its claims in a logical way?”

For my research paper, I have multi-resources for my final paper. Majorly my resource is about the contribution of Owen toward to education from beginning of his career to New harmony and La nark. To organize my resources from  research, I decided to just follow the logical way to fit in my paper.

In my paper, in the beginning the intro part, I will first introduce the life and career of Owen as a social reformist. In that way I can use the information of Owen’s  life and part of the essay from his bibliography. Then I will illustrate Owen’s education philosophy so the information in my research is from secondary resource book about his major ideas toward new harmony and Lanark.

After introducing his philosophy of education, i definitely need to have some examples to prove my point. So I will introduce the schools system in new lanark and Harmony.  Of course those information is from my secondary resource book and I will tell all the detail inside of my paper.

it is just like that. Though in some part of the research we got lots of information and data, the way we use those information and data need to follow the main arguing ideas for each paragraph in the paper. It is different and kind hard comparing just following the chronological way to rank the information. Ranking the value of information by fitting to the main argument in the paper would be a really good way to start both research and information collection.