This is the class blog for Critical Thinking and Methods of Inquiry (LDST 250). During the spring semester of 2020, sections 01 & 02 (with Dr. Bezio) will use this blog to post reading response assignments.
Students should go to the “+New” tab and select “Reading Response” for their post. The assignment for the Reading Responses may be found in the tabs above.
All readings and assignment sheets are available on our class Blackboard.
For events students may attend for their “event posts,” they should see University speaker series, check JepsonBytes and SpiderBytes. Below are the links to some speaker series:
- Robins School speaker series – http://robins.richmond.edu/speaker-series/index.html
- PPEL speaker series – http://ppel.richmond.edu/major/speaker-series/index.html
- CCE Brown Bag series – http://engage.richmond.edu/events/brown-bag/index.html
- One Book – http://onebook.richmond.edu
- Jepson Forum Series – https://jepson.richmond.edu/conferences/forum/index.html
- Marshal Lecture Series – https://jepson.richmond.edu/conferences/marshall/lecture-series.html