Favorite Ad

Ive always enjoyed the Budweiser Super Bowl Commercials with the horses and puppies but I thought the most recent one was the best. The company brands themselves really well presenting a patriotic, hardworking, and respectable image. The commercial is describing “typical” Americans in a sarcastic way while they are accomplishing extraordinary tasks (military members, farmers, firefighters, protestors, etc). It is an all around feel good commercial that is motivating and gives the audience a sense of pride in their actions and in their country. Because of commercials like these, when I see Budweiser I feel proud to be an American (even though the founders are German). I think that it is the commercials that leave you with a different expression or perspective at the end that are the best, both for marketing and getting a message across.

2 thoughts on “Favorite Ad

1. Alexandra Smith

I agree with you about the “feeling.” I think that’s what most of these favorite ads have in common. They make the watcher feel something that draws them in.

2. Samuel Senders

I also really enjoyed this commercial. It gives us a sense of pride to be American and how accomplishing extraordinary tasks is normal for Americans.