CTAA 342-372; Blind 3-31 Blog Responce

I personally thought the portion of the reading, Social Mindbugs, was very interesting. I am a psychology major and am use to analyzing and thinking about what people are thinking but it is very interesting when applied in this social science context of critical thinking and conversation. The text mentions that “research suggests that selective brain regions appear to be active whrn we imagine the thoughts of another person… and when we try to predict the actions of others”. Due to the fact that humans are social creatures it makes sence that the brain would have specific regions for analyzing this type of information. This makes me wonder, do certain people’s brain structures dictate whether or not they are good critical thinkers? Are some peoples social analysis region of their brain more developed due to experience and learning, or just due to natural biology and genetics? This brings me to a social movement in pop culture today as people are realixing that different people think differently. As in, some people have a voice, an internal narative, while others have abstract, non verbal thoughts. I wonder if one way of thinking is more advantagious in social interaction?