2Ls and 3Ls: Help current and future students with the employment search by completing an evaluation of your law-related summer experience. Even if you did not receive a 2019 Summer Stipend, please submit an evaluation. Login to Symplicity and click on the link to “Summer Employment Evaluation” under Shortcuts on the right side of the page. Alternatively, click on “My Account” tab on the left side of the page and select “Evaluations”. Under the “My Evaluations” tab, click the “Add New” button. Complete an evaluation for each law-related employer.
- Area Networking Events – Jan & Feb
- Tales from the Trenches: Judicial Internships
- Holiday Strategies for New Professionals & Students from Mary Crane
- Area Networking Events – December
- 1L Holiday Receptions
- Federal Clerkship Openings – 11.25.19
- Why Clerkships?
- Social Media Guidelines
- Resume Writing Guide
- How to Submit a Summer Employment Evaluation