The August /Fall On-Campus Interview Program (OCI) begins on Tuesday, August 9, 2016. All interviews will take place at the law school. The student application period is now open. The first application deadline is Sunday, July 24 at 11:45 p.m.
Students will be notified as additional employers register for the program or submit requests for resume collection (RC*). *RC differs from OCI in that the employer does not schedule a date to interview on-campus. We provide a resume booklet for each RC employer and the employer contacts students it has selected to interview directly.
Prior to submitting applications through Symplicity:
- Confirm that your Profile information is correct (particularly your class year and graduation date).
- Upload an updated resume in the “Documents” section in Symplicity.
- Upload employer-specific cover letters. All cover letter must be uploaded and attached to applications prior to the deadline.
- Upload a current grade list in the “Documents” section. Most employers will require a grade list.
To submit an application in Symplicity:
- Select the OCI tab.
- Under the Session box, select each “week” from the drop-down menu to review the on-campus employers interviewing your class per session.
- Click on the “Review” box to obtain a description about the position and documents to submit.
- Select “Apply”.
- To review the applications you have submitted, select the Employers box and from the dropdown menu select “With Bids”.
- You may revise documents and re-submit an application until each application deadline date.