Over the past week, I have meet with a few individuals who have provided me with some insight and gave me more direction for my research. For my keywords I used “Principal Leadership Style” as well as “Educational Leadership”.
- Heidmets, M., & Liik, K. (2014). SCHOOL PRINCIPALS’ LEADERSHIP STYLE AND TEACHERS’ SUBJECTIVE WELL-BEING AT SCHOOL. Problems Of Education In The 21St Century, 6240-50.
- Nir, A. E., & Hameiri, L. (2014). School principals’ leadership style and school outcomes The mediating effect of powerbase utilization. Journal Of Educational Administration, 52(2), 210-227. doi:10.1108/JEA-01-2013-0007
- Shouppe, G., & Pate, J. L. (2010). Teachers’ Perceptions of School Climate, Principal Leadership Style and Teacher Behaviors on Student Academic Achievement. National Teacher Education Journal, 3(2), 87-98.
- Niesche, R. (2017). PERPETUATING INEQUALITY IN EDUCATION: VALUING PURPOSE OVER PROCESS IN EDUCATIONAL LEADERSHIP. Advances In Educational Administration, 26235-252. doi:10.1108/S1479-366020160000026013
- Oplatka, I. (2017). “IRRESPONSIBLE LEADERSHIP” AND UNETHICAL PRACTICES IN SCHOOLS: A CONCEPTUAL FRAMEWORK OF THE “DARK SIDE” OF EDUCATIONAL LEADERSHIP. Advances In Educational Administration, 261-18. doi:10.1108/S1479-366020160000026001