Questions about Getting Started:
- How can I be sure I’ve settled on the right topic?
- How can I be sure that my research question hasn’t already been answered?
- How do I turn a vague interest into a specific research question?
- Do all theses require original research?
- How can I check if something is researchable before I try to research it for my thesis?
- If I have to decide on a research question before I start the reading phase, how can I know if my research question is precise enough?
Topic or Questions I’m Passionate About:
- Group Decision Making
- Preference ordering in political decision making
- Cost-benefit analysis of immigration by immigrants
- Evolution of racism and discrimination in the US
- International perception of US politics over time: From Groundbreaking Democracy to antiquated dis-functionalism.
- International Crimes Against Humanity: The case of forced disappearances