What is Pixlr?
Have you ever heard of the online tool Pixlr? It’s a cloud-based set of image editing tools and utilities, including several photo editors and a photo-sharing service. The suite is intended for use from the range of simple to advanced photo editing. You can edit photos and create stunning designs right in your browser, on your phone, tablet, or desktop for free. Start from an empty canvas, a photo, or a video, or select one of our professionally crafted templates.
Why use Pixlr?
Pixlr allows for creativity in areas of design across the board without the need to install software that often comes with a pricey monthly subscription fee. When you register with your @richmond.edu email address you get a free year of Pixlr Premium!
What does Pixlr Premuim include?
In addition to 7,000 extra icons and stickers, 5,000 decorative texts and 3,000 extra overlays, Pixlr Premium offers many other valuable features. For example, Pixlr X makes it easy to edit photos and design templates with drag-and-drop, while Pixlr E provides an advanced design maker and photo editor.
In addition, you get everything that’s listed below too!
- Full access to Pixlr X and E
- Access to Pixlr Mobile Apps (Stories, Remove BG, Photomash)
- Ad-free experience
- Access to AI tools (eg. Cut-out)
- Exclusive video tutorials
- Supports 8196×8196 resolution
- High priority support
- Access to 50,000 templates, fonts and elements, stickers, overlays
Interested? Follow the instructions below to get your free year of Pixlr Premium!
- Click on https://pixlr.com/pricing/
- Click on “Subscribe now”
- Click on “Use email”
- Register with your @richmond.edu email address
- Create a password
- Select your country
- Click “Sign Up”
- Check your email for the registration confirmation