Content includes study aids from West Academic Publishing, Foundation Press, and Gilbert, including:
- Overviews – provides an overview of a subject area; helps reinforce class discussion and professor lectures.
- Outlines – helps you organize and understand legal rules and concepts covered in class.
- See Black Letter Outlines, Gilbert Law Summaries, and the Quick Review Series
- Case Briefs – helps you identify and understand the key takeaways from the cases you read in your casebook.
- See High Court Case Summaries and Legalines
- Hornbooks/Treatises – makes great reference guides, citing landmark cases, statutes, and articles.
- See Concepts and Insights, Concise Hornbook Series, and Hornbooks – Also included below.
- Exam Prep – helps you prepare for exam questions and contains answers and explanations.
- See Acing Series (also included below), Exam Pro, and Flash Cards.
- Career Guides – start planning now for your legal career and get help with all aspects of your job search.
- Academic Success – get the most of law school with these titles.
- Audio lectures – listen to audio lectures anywhere and at your convenience.
Scroll to the bottom of the page for more information regarding access and creating your personal account.
- Add notes, highlights, or bookmarks to your study aids, and search and filter on these markups.
- Create a list of “favorite” study aids for easy access.
- View books or listen to audio titles offline.
To create an account select the “Create an Account” hyperlink in the top right-hand corner of the homepage. Remember to use your UR Law email address when registering for an account.
Please reach out to Sam Cabo (firstname.lastname@example.org), Digital Resources Librarian, with any questions!