The Law Library computer lab is (virtually) open! If you need to use specialty software (such as Adobe Pro), remote into one of the lab computers – it’s that simple. Remember to save any files to your Google Drive or Box account.
Mac users – you’ll need to install Microsoft Remote Desktop first.
- If you’re off-campus, you must be connected via VPN (Cisco Anyconnect)
- Visit http://bigpine.richmond.edu/maps/Departmental_Labs
- Click the Departmental Labs tab
- Click Law Lab
- Click Connect to an available computer
- Your username is RICHMOND\username (username = your NetID) and your University password
You’ll see which computer is available to you. When you are done, click the “start” button and then disconnect.
For more information, visit this knowledge base article.
If you have any questions, please contact Mason Ramsey.