Graduation from law school doesn’t mean that you lose all access to the resources you’ve grown to depend upon for the last three years. Some resources will be available for a few months and some for the rest of your life!
- Bloomberg Law – BLaw will continue unlimited access to your account for six months after graduation. Your account will remain active until November 30, 2021.
- Lexis + – Unlimited access to your account extends through December 31, 2021.
- Westlaw Edge: Access to Westlaw and West Practical Law extends 18 months after graduation (December 31, 2022): Sign up via http://www.lawschool.tr.com. While there are no restrictions against using them in a professional setting, you are limited to 60 hours of research per month.
What about other library resources? Alumni have perpetual access to HeinOnline and JStor. In order to use these resources, sign up at the Alumni Portal (https://uronline.net). If you have reference questions, you still have access to the reference chat feature on the library’s homepage or you could email email@example.com.
Your access to the Richmond network will end on August 1, 2021.
- Email – Your Richmond email address is yours for life. To manage your email account after August 1, 2021, please visit www.uronline.net.
- Network access – Your NetID and password are active until August 1, 2021. After August 1, you may use VisitUR for internet access on campus. (No VPN after August 1).
- Box – Your files located in Box will be deleted on August 1, 2021. Please move data to another online solution (Box personal account, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.) or a storage device (thumb drive, external hard drive, etc.) before the deadline. If you have created a Box folder for a faculty or staff member please reach out to them ASAP so that they may move the information to a location they can access.
- Zoom – Your UR Zoom account is active until August 1, 2021