The Faculty Hub has been asked about resources on assessment design in advance of the virtual final exam period. Below are some resources we have shared via our website and Blackboard courses.
In addition, we are happy to offer 1-1 consultations regarding remote learning assessments. Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or book an appointment directly with one of the consultants using the following links: Kylie, Ryan, or Andrew.
From our Morning Blend Series:
From our Responsive and Flexible Teaching course:
- Assessment Design: presentation & slide deck
- Alternative Assessments: presentation & slick deck
- Academic Integrity: “Fostering Academic Integrity in the Digital Age”
From our curated resources:
- LinkedIn Learning Teaching Techniques, “Creating Effective Learning Assessments”
- Vanderbilt University Center for Teaching – “Giving Exams Online: Strategies and Tools”
University of Richmond Honor Code:
- You might also find it useful to review UR’s “Honor Code”