Marlea Week 1 Reflection

From reading through the Pedagogy and Theoretical Framework, I expect to be actively engaged with the material and activities presented in class. Outside of class, I expect to use Box on a very regular basis, at least several times a week. I expect to put a lot of work into this course to complete the readings and assignments on time, but I do hope to be able to complete some assignments early as time permits.

I am a diligent and hard worker, and this is the class I’ve looked forward to taking the most since starting this program. I expect it to be a lot of fun and, more importantly, than I will learn a lot. I’m really looking forward to the Literature Circle project and the position paper that I will need to complete as a grad student. I expect the latter to be a real challenge and I’m really looking forward to the reflection and thought that will need to go into it.

One thought on “Marlea Week 1 Reflection”

1. Hi Marlea,
    I am glad you are looking forward to taking this class. I hope you find it engaging and useful. I expect you will really enjoy the literature circle. The selected books are excellent reads that tend to really engage students. I look forward to getting to know you throughout the semester! Lynne