Caring Leadership

Uncategorized 2 Comments

I would like to shout out Kate, Andrew, Tom , and my group. You all have been remarkable thus far on this trip. You all have tried to accommodate me, check up on me daily to see if I am feeling better. Keaton volunteered to let me ride on her back and Kate volunteered Tom. I appreciate the fact that you all genuinly put forth an effort to care.

I feel that leadership is not only leading a group, but making sure no one is left behind. Also, leading is not judgmental and it’s providing the guidance to get people where they need to be. In this case through the metro stations, but also to the next level of learning. The leaders are not required to know everything, but willing to learn about and from those that they lead. Kate, Andrew and Tom, I have spoken to each one you individually about my life and it takes great leaders to get to know those that they are leading. This gives you insight into their needs and wants of learning.

Without a doubt, you all are incredible!

2 thoughts on “Caring Leadership

• Casey Parker

This is literally the sweetest post I have ever read. Anjelica, I’m so glad you’re feeling better. You know we’d do anything we can to help; you just name it!! We love you and YOU are incredible!!!