Here is another great article exploring the topic of scholarship in social media…or is it scholarship? The author writes of his own scholarship and use of blogs and Twitter, being cited, and struggles within the academic scope of these forums being valued.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Research Reflection October 30, 2016
- TED Genre Analysis October 4, 2016
- Ted Talks: Jon Mooallem ” How the teddy bear taught us compassion” October 4, 2016
- Ted Talks: Gary Haugen ” The hidden reason for poverty the world needs to address now” October 4, 2016
- TED Talks – Physics October 4, 2016
#AAR1#AAR2 #TEDTalks AAR#1 AAR #1 AAR#2 AAR #2 AAR#3 AAR#4 Academics Academic Writing Assignments Book Review BookReview - URL and Short Summary categories Chronicle Clickbait Depression EdTech Evicted Evicted-Book Review grammar help Hybrid Pedagogy links News Persuasion Plagiarism podcast posts Public Scholarship Rhetoric Scholarly writing scholars scholarship Serious Academic Social Media swales tags Technology TED TED Talks tips Twitter welcome writing