Anyone who teaches undergraduate or graduate degree-program classes and professional education courses in the School of Professional & Continuing Studies, who leads courses in the Osher Institute at the University of Richmond, or has an interest in adult and lifelong learning and teaching, is welcome to the join the SPCS Pedagogy Community of Practice.
You are welcome to join in any of the following ways:
If you subscribe to blog posts on this website, you’ll receive an email notification any time a new post is submitted.
- Visit this website regularly
- Subscribe to blog posts: Use the form on the right (desktop) or below (mobile)
If you subscribe to Pedagogy-list, you’ll be able to initiate or join email conversations among other members about teaching.
- Subscribe to Pedagogy-list, our community email list-serv, by visiting the Pedagogy-list subscription form and entering your name and email address
- Subscribe to the SPCS Pedagogy CoP eNewsletter, sent three times per semester, by completing our newsletter subscription form with name and email
If you contribute to the Pedagogy-list, the blog, or the newsletter, you’ll contribute to the growth of this community.
- Contribute an idea, an article link, or something else on Pedagogy-list
- Contribute research, praxis or an experience report on the website: use the form below to indicate your interest and we’ll get you an account on the website.
Get in Touch
Use the form below to let us know you’re interested in learning more about the community, its activities and its purpose.