“I will never be satisfied”

LObv 11.4

Looking into the Modlin Courtyard from a bench outside of Jepson Theater 1:01

It’s cloudy today, so the light is especially diffused, but it’s still bright. It’s just a white bland light everywhere. The lit area and the shaded area are pretty similar in light value. The shadows of the furniture are a little darker, but they’re fuzzy, very diffused.

Current mood: I’m distracted. I have a song stuck in my head (“Satisfied” from Hamilton; here’s the link so you can get it stuck in your head too!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrbCFR1FsZk ), so good times.

There’s not much going on in terms of light today. It has seemed pretty consistent all the way through my observation. I’m seeing a little bit of a shadow line of the building above me (which casts a shadow in front of me). I think the shaded part is a little darker than the lit part, but I would only be seeing it because I’ve been looking at the area for a while and my eyes have gotten used to it. The benches of the tables and chairs are looking darker to me as well, and their a bit darker than the shadow of the building in front of me, which is so faint it’s barely not noticeable.