Woof

unnamed (1)  We’ve reached a week where this assignment is frustrating to me. I have an exam and a paper due tomorrow as well as prepping for rehearsal and these fifteen minutes are invaluable. I will probably be up until at least 3 am tonight and if it could have been 2:45AM, that would have helped. So it goes.

Rant over.

The altar looks the sameunnamed (2) as previous weeks, with less color on the pipes. The left side windows barely show any color reflecting down onto the stone below them.
The colors from the right side are reflected back at a much more extreme angle – this is most obvious because the colors that are usually hitting the floor in the back are hitting the door to the prayer room. I take time to just sit in the space rather than furiously looking around for something to write about and spending all 15 minutes typing as I normally do.

The right side of the chapel is almost blindingly bright. The unnamedleft side is much more comforting, no need to squint against the intensity of the light.

Alright. That’s 15 minutes on the dot. Done.