Whatever Wednesday

The sun is not very present today ther fore there are not many shadows coming through the trees. The clouds are darker today, kind of making the water look muggy and a mud kind of green. In the water, I can see the trees but it’s not a clear picture like when the sun is out. It almost appears to be a mirage of trees above the water. The trees and the water almost blend together because they are the same color. A little more sun has come out but not much. I see it shining on the bridge farther away from where I am. However the trees are still not showing any of their usual shadow. The wind is blowing and making the water move which is making the reflection of the trees almost disappear. I feel really tired looking at this. I could just grab a blanket and go right to sleep. I even have a guy near me taking a nap. Everyone in the room seems to be sharing the same effect…..interesting. Not as many people walking around outside and not as many birds. It all feels kind of….whatever. I could honestly sit here all day and just relax.

image