- Is there a minimum or maximum number of sources needed?
- How do you know if your research question is too broad or too narrow?
- What if you change your mind but you’ve already done a ton of research on your topic and picked an advisor?
- What is the best way to hold yourself accountable for each step of the way with no external or imposed deadlines?
- Can I look into a research question that has been asked before?
- Can I use human subjects if I’m doing an experiment?
- How much funding will there be if any? What are the limitations (if any) on the scope of our topics?
- something with group dynamics and their effects on problem solving
- A way to avoid climate change/environmental damage
- effects of high adrenaline activities (bungee jumping, phobias, etc.) on fear and/or wellbeing
- How do religious beliefs shape a person’s morality
- health psychology/natural remedies for psychological disorders (how to find ways to make someone happy or help with a disorder without prescribing drugs)