It’s time to download and install the latest version of Exam4 (exam4.com). You must download the newest software every time we have an exam period (the midterm software has expired). For instructions on how to download and use the software, check out this entertaining instructional video.
A FEW VERY IMPORTANT HOUSEKEEPING ITEMS:
- If you are not 100% sure what your anonymous/ExamID number is, please stop by the Dean’s office. We can’t stress more how important it is to use your number and not someone else’s number.
- If you own a Mac, you MUST be on High Sierra (10.13) or newer (10.14/10.15). If you are on a Windows computer, you MUST be on 8.1 or newer (Windows 10). Come to the help desk if you need help upgrading your operating system.
- IF YOU HAVE MULTIPLE CHOICE/TRUE FALSE QUESTIONS ON YOUR EXAM, USE THE MULTIPLE CHOICE ANSWER SHEET BUILT INTO THE SOFTWARE. There are a number of professors who WILL NOT GRADE YOUR EXAM ANSWERS if you don’t use the M/C answer sheet.
- COMPLETE A PRACTICE EXAM IN CLOSED MODE BEFORE THE DAY YOU’RE TAKING AN EXAM.
- If you have a computer problem during your exam, please do not try to troubleshoot the issue. Your Tech staff is ready and waiting to help! We can stop your time and fix your computer.
- Using an eBook? Please download it to your hard drive prior to taking your exam.
Exam/Exam process and procedure questions? The Dean’s office is happy to answer any you have. Software/Computer questions? Come by the help desk in the law library.