Is your student organization planning an event? Did you know the Law Library helps coordinate Mandatory Continuing Legal Education services so you can have your event count towards Virginia’s Mandatory Continuing Legal Education requirements? Arranging for MCLE credit helps drive and rewards participation. The Library oversees the application process for MCLE sessions provided by faculty and student groups through the Law School’s accreditation by the Virginia State Bar and supports the sessions through multimedia and collection of records and archival materials.
To join PILR, Law Review, JOLT, and the Animal Law Society in partnering with us for events, see the contact information below:
Once you have confirmed the date, time, and location of your Virginia MCLE event with Emily Cherry and Mary Ruth Walters, the next step is to contact Maureen Moran at firstname.lastname@example.org or 289-2787 for:
- Requirements for application materials
- Suggested timeline for submission of materials
- Submission of materials for the application
- Coordination of VSB requests for further information or additional materials
Contact Carl Hamm at email@example.com or 484-1618 for:
- Multimedia assistance for the event
- Recording/livestreaming of the event
Contact Molly Lentz-Meyer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 289-8221 for:
- Submission of advertising materials for the archives
- Submission of event materials for the archives
We’re looking forward to working with you!