Who am I?

Dr. Kristin Bezio is an Assistant Professor of Leadership Studies at the University of Richmond’s Jepson School of Leadership Studies.

She teaches Leadership on Stage and Screen; Critical Thinking; Leadership in the Humanities; and a Freshman Year Seminar titled Games, Game Theory, and Leadership Studies.

Her research interests include game studies, early modern drama, and (naturally) leadership studies.

You can also find her online as a regular poster at The Learned Fangirl, as Azrael at Girl Gamer, on Twitter as @PlayLeadership, or contact her by email at kbezio@richmond.edu.

Recent Posts

TLF: You Died. Again.

My review of Dark Souls went up last night on TLF.

For the sake of full disclosure, although if you actually read the title it should be obvious, I didn’t actually play Dark Souls. I watched. If I’d tried to play it, I might have thrown my XBox down the stairs out of sheer frustration. You see, I hate dying. I hate it even more if I lose the stuff I’m carrying. And even more if I have to go back to the spot in which I died having to kill everything all over again in order to retrieve my stuff but more likely dying again thereby losing said stuff for all eternity.

However, if that doesn’t bother you, you’ll probably really enjoy Dark Souls because other than that, the game is actually really impressive and I kind of wish I could play it without kicking my console down the stairs.

1. Binders and Gills and Inches, Oh MY! Leave a reply
  2. Stay Out of My Plot! Leave a reply
  3. The New Frontier Leave a reply
  4. TLF: Digital Decorating: Women as Background Decoration (TvWVG) Leave a reply
  5. PA Grrlz Leave a reply
  6. Rise of the Tomb Raider Follow-Up Leave a reply
  7. Rise of the Tomb Raider… I hope. Leave a reply
  8. TLF: Barbie, Mortal Kombat, and Memory Lane Leave a reply
  9. Yes. Leave a reply