I’ve been thinking a lot about the issue of blogrolls and how to link to the resources that I find most valuable in my teaching. I’ve decided that instead of generating a blogroll that will extend down the page and well beyond the scope of most posts, I’m going to create a series of categorical posts with helpful links. I will link to these posts in what would normally be the blogroll section of the sidebar.
Here’s what you’ll find.
- Book Awards and “Best of “Lists
- Connecting Math and Children’s Literature
- Connecting Science and Children’s Literature
- Connecting Social Studies and Children’s Literature
- General Resources
- Poetry Resources
- Seeing ALL Children in Children’s Literature
If you have an idea for a topical link list, please let me know. I’ll see what I can come up with. For now, I hope this gives you some new sites to explore.