Tina Fey: An Uncommon Celebrity Hero

Oops!  We had to remove the hero profile you’re looking for because it will soon appear in our new book Heroic Leadership: An Influence Taxonomy of 100 Exceptional Individuals, to be published by Routledge in 2013.

Our contract at Routledge required us to remove many of our profiles on our blog at this time.  But we do have other hero profiles and information about heroes on the menu bar located on the right side of this page.  Check it out!

In the mean time, please accept our apologies.  Here is more information about our new book.

You can click here to return to our HERO home page.  And thanks for visiting!

— Scott Allison and George Goethals

15 thoughts on “Tina Fey: An Uncommon Celebrity Hero

1. I applaud you Fey for the decent examplary lifestyle that you have exhibited. If we had celebrities like Fey, the world would a lot better than the status quo. Unfortunately, many of our celebrities only show the bad side which in turn is emulated by the young generation to their detriment.

2. Excellent! This beautiful lady shows the world that the “end all be all” does NOT have to be in the ‘crude, plastic everything’ we hear so much about. Thank you, Scott & George, for this. Well done.

3. Ticklish to be visiting your blog again, it has been months an eye to me. Obviously this article that i’ve been waited as a replacement for so long. I fundamental this article to complete my chore in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, huge share.

4. Tina Fey is a very respectable celebrity, especially in todays society. Unlike the aforementioned comments about drug abuse and sex addiction, Tina Fey has managed to stay away from the negative perks of being a celebrity and has grown into very successful and prominent member of today’s entertainment and society.

5. Tina Feys ability for self control is amazing. Most celebrities that have achieved her level of notoriety find it hard to resist taking advantage of the temptations that come with fame, but Fey has managed to hold on to her morals and live a life that she can be proud of. Not only is she a hysterical comedienne, but she is also a role model for so many people.

6. Most writers and most successful comedians are men it’s inspiring that Tina has been able to do so well in those fields. She’s a classy woman who’s kept herself on the right track even when surrounded by people who didn’t. She’s a great role model.

7. I’m very impressed with Tina Fey. She holds true to her values while other celebrities take part in immoral and self-destructive activities. It’s refreshing to see; we could use more Tina Feys in show business.

8. I love Tina Fey! She is hilarious, beautiful, and a great role model. She’s very classy and has managed a clean life, unlike most people in Hollywood. She is undoubtedly one of the most admirable women of our time.

9. I think it is amazing that such a popular and hilarious celebrity can exhibit such amazing qualities. Many celebrities are involved in charity work but few exhibit the self-control and strong moral base that she so clearly possesses.

10. Tina Fey is hilarious. I haven’t seen 30 rock but I have seen SNL. I’m really surprised that she writes for 30 rock and SNL. She has done a excellent job. Fey has shown great strength to not allow the pressures in college corrupt her life.

11. Tina Fey has always been a favorite comedian of mine and before reading this article I had no idea of her self control and empowerment. The way she conducts her life is truly inspiring and although it is not entirely the life for me she sets a completely positive example for any aspiring person.

12. Tina Fey is one of my heroes because she is hardworking and down to earth. She reminds me of my own friends and is unfazed by her celebrity status. It is refreshing to see some one who stands by their morals and who does not let fame change their values.

13. Tina Fey is one of my personal heroes. She has paved the way for women not only in the world of entertainment, but in the world of comedy as well, which is a notoriously difficult industry for women to thrive in. My mother raised me to be a strong and independent woman so I look up to women like Tina who fight against gender adversity and inequality.

14. Tina Fey has a quality of character which is unparalleled in the realm of comedy. I have always been a huge fan of hers because of the way she embodies who she really is as a person. Like Jimmy Fallon, Tina Fey is not afraid to be herself, and her humble nature as well as her natural ability to make anyone laugh makes her a true gem in society. Not only do her personal characteristics maker her heroic, but her activism and use of her fame and fans towards a good cause make her even more of a hero in my eyes.