Multiple File Uploads

Did you know that Blackboard 9 supports multiple file and folder uploads simultaneously?

This is part of Course Files, a new feature in Blackboard 9. To use Course Files, you’ll need to know two things:

1.  How to upload files to Course Files

2. How to insert files and folders into your course

Part 1: Uploading files

In the course’s Control Panel, click Files and then the course ID. Hover your mouse over Upload, then click Upload Files. It may take a few seconds the first time this Java applet loads, and you may be prompted to verify the security certificate. Once the applet loads, drop and drag files into the filespace, or click browse. When done, click Submit.

Part 2: Inserting files

Go to the content area where you’d like to place your file or folder. Hover over Build Content, and select the proper file type from the menu. Follow the instructions on the screen, and click Submit.

Note: All files uploaded to your course, whether via Course Files or a content area, will reside in the Course Files repository, so you can see your “inventory” and file permissions at any time.

Previous

External links in Internet Explorer 8

Next

Trouble logging in today

1. Hi,

I cannot get this feature to work for me at ACC. Do I need to download and install the applet? Is this something the sys adm setups.

Thanks!

2. Thank you for sharing this I’ve been looking for this on how to upload multiple files and I tried it and it really works.

Powered by WordPress & Theme by Anders Norén